Take a morning walking tour through the most important places in Venice and off-the-beaten tracks. Marvel in front of the Doge Palace or on the top of Rialto Bridge. An expert guide tells you about the endless history of this incredible city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, French, Spanish
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, German, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Venice Tours Assistance Point: A newsstand in Calle larga de l’Ascension, between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office) • Have the Poste Italiane in front of you, and Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr behind you. Look left from there, and head towards the grey newsstand with the following sign: ‘VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT’.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptionally high tides and will be postponed to the day after or refunded