Discover the enchanting side of Venice through a morning walk, its Byzantine heritage through the St Mark's Basilica, and its deepest side through a romantic gondola ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 195 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
Arrive at Calle Larga Ascension, in front of the post office, just next to St. Mark's Square. Go to the wooden stand with the yellow sign "meeting point."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The tour will take place in rain or shine (in the event of exceptionally high tides, it may be canceled with a refund provided)
- It is a shared gondola (up to 5 people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people