Explore the most beautiful sights in Venice on a walking tour that includes Marco Polo’s House, the Piazza San Marco, and Santa Maria Formosa. Then visit the inside of the Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, French
Select participants and date
Meet at the Turive kiosk, located behind the Correr Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is not available on Sundays in some languages or during Catholic festivals.
- The days for each language are as follows:
- English – every day, except Catholic festivals
- German – Monday and Friday
- Spanish – Wednesday and Saturday
- French – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday