Enjoy priority access to 2 important Venice landmarks on 1 tour! Visit Saint Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace in a small group with a knowledgeable guide. At the palace you’ll see the Bridge of Sighs, the gun room, the private apartments, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 2:30 PM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Enjoy privileged access to Saint Mark's Basilica and it terraces
- Marvel at the Doge’s Palace, at one time the political center of Venice
- See the private apartments in the Doge’s Palace and the Bridge of Sighs
- Entry tickets
- Reservation fees
- Walking tour with guide
- Administration fees
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazzetta di San Marco, in front of the column with the winged lion Your tour guide will be holding a LivItaly sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead.
- Be sure to bring proof of age/student status if you are purchasing a reduced-price ticket.
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 6 people, but it is not a private tour.
- Dress code: Cover knees and shoulders (Only necessary for Saint Mark's Basilica).