Embark on a family-friendly big canoe adventure in the Stockholm Archipelago departing from Vaxholm. Listen to stories of the islands as you paddle through the beautiful scenery and observe wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at Skärgårdens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor, Resarövägen 10, 185 51 Vaxholm, Sweden.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Outdoor clothing
- High-heeled shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Minimum of 8 adults is required to carry and paddle big canoe
- This tour will take place rain or shine