Join a guided tour of the Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel with a skip-the-line ticket. Discover one of the largest collections of art and admire the masterpieces of Michelangelo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German
Select participants and date
Meet at the front office on Via Vespasiano.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please be aware that in peak season due to the great number of visitors it might take extra time to go through the security check and to collect with your guide the Vatican headsets that are compulsory in the Vatican Museums
- You will have to pass the airport-style security control. During high season the wait may be up to 30-minute
- For disabled visitors with certified invalidity of more than 74%, the Vatican Museums offers free entry. To benefit from this, make sure you mention it at least one day in advance, so that staff may handle your request
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please cover your knees and shoulders (both men and women)
- Your entry might be refused if you fail to comply with these dress requirements