Explore the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel at night with this entry ticket. Admire the Hall of Maps, the Pinecone Courtyard, and the Gallery of Tapestries after the crowds have gone.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please report to the Touristation Vaticano Office, Viale Vaticano 97. It's located 50 meters from the entrance to the Vatican Museums.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Student card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through security control
- The Vatican Museums offer free entry to all visitors with a disability that provide certification and their companion