Take a guided tour of the Vatican City and discover the Vatican Museums, walk inside the Sistine Chapel, see the glorious work of Michelangelo and take a trip to St Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide near to Cafè Vaticano Viale Vaticano 100, at the top of the stairs. Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point holding a sign saying “Tours of Rome”.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Make sure to have a copy of your Passport or driving license, even electronic copy is ok
- Tour runs on time as all voucher are skip the line with a tight schedule to get inside
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No short shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- St Peter's Basilica may be closed last minute for private services
- 15:30, 15:45, 16:00, 16:15, 16:30, 17:30 and 18:30 tours will not include St. Peter's visit because the Church will be closed and will have a guided tour in the Rooms of Rafael instead.
- Vip Small Group Tours are 4-24 max visitors
- Ordinary Group Tours are 5-35 max visitors
- Strollers and wheelchairs are not allowed