5. Omnia Vatican&Rome Card 24H
Make your stay in Rome an unforgettable and unique experience with a 24-hour OMNIA Vatican Card. Get free entry to Vatican attractions, such as the Vatican Museums.
See Michelangelo’s miraculous frescoes in the Sistine Chapel. Visit the Saint John in Lateran Basilica, which holds the unique title of "archbasilica" and is among the oldest in the world.
The card allows entry to all the top sights in the Vatican City, plus a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus tour of Rome and a Catacomb of Rome at your choice. Receive a free guidebook and map to help you plan your itinerary, and enjoy dedicated itineraries to explore the city at your own pace.
In addition, discover the majesty and culture of Rome, its fashionable shopping streets and its quirky, hidden gems with a state-of-the-art, self-guided sightseeing app that combines transportation and walking tours with high-quality audio narration, rich visuals, helpful text, and offline navigable mapping.
Thanks to local storytellers, enjoy over 100 points of interest in the city, plus seek out the best photo spots and free wi-fi areas. Whether you follow suggested itineraries or simply explore at will, uncover Rome’s glories in your own way and at your own pace, by day or night.
Navigate to personal drop-pins and travel across the city with auto-play commentary on carefully mapped routes by bus, tram, foot, or bicycle.
Open Bus Stops(buses run every 45 minutes):
1. Vaticano - Castel Sant'Angelo
2. San Giovanni dei Fiorentini
3. Santa Agnese in Agone - Piazza Navona
4. Torre Argentina
5. Santa Maria in Ara Coeli (direction Termini Station)
6. Santi Apostoli
7. Santa Maria degli Angeli
8. Termini Station
9. Santa Maria Maggiore
10. San Giovanni in Laterano
11. Colosseo - San Gregorio al Celio
12. Circo Massimo - Santa Sabina all'Aventino
13. Teatro Marcello - Santa Maria in Campitelli
14. Santa Maria in Ara Coeli (direction San Pietro)
15. Largo Argentina - Santa Maria ad Martyres
16. Vaticano - Castel Sant'Angelo