2. Rome: Go City Explorer Pass - Choose 2 to 7 Attractions
Explore Rome at your own pace with the Go City Rome Explorer Pass. Choose from 2 to 7 attractions and tours from a list of over 30 options including the Colosseum, a hop-on hop-off bus tour, the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and more.
With a full 60 days to use your pass from your first attraction visit or tour, you'll have plenty of time to visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, join a wine tasting by the Colosseum, enjoy a classical music concert, or go bike riding among ancient Roman ruins.
Avoid the hassle of having to buy individual attraction tickets each time, with the Rome Explorer Pass it's all right there on your phone! Enjoy a complimentary digital guide packed with attraction information and instructions on booking your visits.
To redeem, simply display your pass on your mobile device (or print it at home) at the ticket office or gate for free admission. Choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 attractions from the following:
(R) Reservations required. Follow the instructions on the digital guide for each attraction or tour.
Cultural and Historical Sights
• Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill with audio tour, hosted entry, and multimedia video (R)
• Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel - reserved entrance (R)
• St. Peter's Basilica Guided Tour
• Borghese Gallery and City Guide app (R)
• Castel Sant' Angelo with audio guide (R)
• Capitolini Museum with hosted entry (R)
• Altar of the Fatherland Panoramic View (R)
• Pantheon Guided Tour (R)
Other Tours and Experiences
• Big Bus Rome Hop-on Hop-off 1-Day Classic Tour
• Rome Catacombs Tour including transfer (R)
• Piazza Navona Underground
• Pizza Terrace Dinner in the Prati District (R)
• Delicious Pasta Menu by Trevi Fountain (R)
• Best of Rome at Twilight (R)
• Wine tasting with a certified sommelier by the Colosseum
• Colosseum Exterior VR Experience (R)
• Circus Maximus Virtual Reality Game (R)
• Bike rental with Caracalla Baths (R)
• Ancient Via Appia Antica by Bike
• The Three Tenors in Concert with Ballet - St. Paul's Church
• Museo delle Cere (Wax Museum)
• Welcome to Rome Show
• Leonardo Da Vinci Experience
• Vivaldi's Four Seasons Meets Bach's Masterpieces
• Trevi District Underground: Small Aqueduct Domus (R)
• Vigamus - Video Game Museum
• Bike rental with Circo Massimo experience (R)
• Empresses, Emperors and Courtesans Tour (R)
Attractions and tours are subject to change. Check your included digital guide for an up-to-date attraction list including opening times and instructions on how to access each attraction with your pass before you go. The most popular attractions in Rome can get particularly busy, especially doing holiday periods, so booking in advance is essential to avoid disappointment.