Embark on a walking tour that includes all must-see works in the Vatican Museums, such as Raphael's Rooms, the Gallery of the Maps, the Gallery of the Tapestry, Pine Courtyard, and the Sistine Chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV next to the flower stand. Please look for a tour guide with the "Rome Your Way" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security
- Knees and shoulders must be covered