Enjoy a three hour guided visit of the Vatican with a professional tour guide, and take in the incredible art collection housed in the Vatican Museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Cafe Vaticano, Viale Vaticano 100, Rome (the opposite side of the Vatican Museum entrance). It's 15-minute walk from St. Peter’s Square and metro stop A/Ottaviano. Your guide will be holding a sign with "Guide Rome-LC Incoming" on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts