Visit the Vatican Museums on a private guided tour. You’ll see the Raphael Rooms, the public section of the papal apartments. Marvel at Michelangelo’s masterpiece, the Sistine Chapel. Enjoy the Gallery of Maps and visit the Pope's collection.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the entrance to the Vatican MuseumsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- There is a strict dress code for the Vatican that requires shoulders and knees to be covered
- As Vatican tickets are sometimes sold out, please check availability before booking the tour