Explore the Sistine Chapel, and Raphael Rooms, and see the masterpieces of the Vatican Museums and Saint Peter’s Basilica. Learn about the history and facts of the places from your private guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you in front of Caffe Vaticano. They will have a Through Eternity sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Vatican Museums provide free entrance for visitors who are (according to the requirements stated by the Vatican City) at least 74% disabled by presenting the appropriate certification. If the disabled person needs assistance by another person, that person also receives a free entrance. Please inform the activity provider if these requirements apply to you and they will remove the pricing of the entry tickets from the price of the tour
- As this is a walking tour with steps and staircases, comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended
- Please advise during the booking process if any clients have mobility concerns so that the activity provider can best accommodate you