Take the family on a fun river rafting expedition of the West Glacial River of Vestari-Jökulsá in North Iceland. Enjoy the staggering beauty of the river canyon and jump in the river to cool down.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Our rafting base at Hafgrímsstaðir.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- What to bring: Thermal underwear / base layers; Warm fleece top / wool sweater; Fleece pants / extra long johns; Thick wool socks / hiking socks (at least 1 pair); Dry change of clothes for after the trip
- Be prepared to get wet! All clothing worn on the river should be made of fleece, wool, or other synthetic materials that keep their insulating ability when wet. NO COTTON!
- Disclaimer: All river rafting trips are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants. Arctic Adventures does not assume any responsibility for accidents caused by its clients or which can be traced to their own actions. Participants will be required to sign a waiver form prior to their trip, acknowledging that all outdoor adventure activities carry an inherit risk. We reserve the right to cancel trips at any time due to safety reasons.