Sample Vancouver's best restaurants on this guided culinary walking tour. Discover historic Gastown and enjoy local craft beers, wines, and cocktails, all paired with a diverse range of dishes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Inside Waterfront Station at 601 West Cordova Street at the public meeting area between Small Business BC and Starbucks. Look for your guide wearing the local operator's VFT pin. Please arrive 10-minutes prior to the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Participants must be over 19 years of age.
- Please specify any dietary restrictions or food allergies before the tour.
- If you are first to register for that date and your group size does not meet the minimum, we will notify you via email. We will then provide you with 2 options:
- 1) Wait for another party to register. In the case that the minimum is not met, we will notify you 24 hours before the tour.
- 2) Confirm the date by first setting it up as a private tour. An additional private tour fee of $30/ guest applies and we will invoice you separately. Once another party joins the tour, your private tour fee will be refunded. You may also choose to keep it as a private tour.