Follow the lamplight of your guide into Vancouver's earliest and most gruesome history on this Gothic theatrical adventure. You will discover the Great Fire, smallpox outbreaks, and unsolved murders.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside of Buro Coffee to begin your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour is designed for adult audiences and contains some references to adult themes. The age recommendation is 14+, but children aged 10+ can attend and enjoy the walking tour if their parents are comfortable with them hearing the mature subject matter