Ride back in time on this 3-hour bike tour of Vancouver's historical neighborhoods. Start your tour at English Bay and head east along False Creek to Yaletown, Gastown and Chinatown. Finish your ride on Granville Island and take a water taxi back.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at 1:45PM (13:45) for waiver forms and bicycle fitting. Walk into English Bay Bike Rentals and ask for Jeremy at the front desk. The tour will start at 2:00PM (14:00). *There are no bathrooms on site. Please come ready to ride. There is a Starbucks across the street for last minute bathroom needs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is 3-3.5 hours long
- The ride is 18km (11 miles) on a flat surface
- Food is not included
- Gratuities are not included