Zip through Turia Park and the City of Arts and Sciences on this guided Segway tour. Breathe the fresh air of Valencia’s expansive Turia Park. Admire the futuristic aesthetic of the City of Arts and Sciences. Experience the delight of Segway ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Russian, French, German
- Private group
- Get to know Valencia through a delightful Segway ride
- Explore Turia Park, one of Spain's largest and greenest parks
- See the impressive City of Arts and Sciences, a stunningly futuristic monument
- Private tour
- Helmets and raincoats
- Extra time for training before departure
- An entertaining and informative guide
- Luggage storage during the tour
- Free map of Valencia
- A custom made tour route
- Water cooler
- Personal Segway
- Possibility to take pictures and grab videos with a professional camera
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Pregnant women
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Segway Anyway Valencia calle Zapateros, 8Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- May be operated by a multilingual guide.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- For your riding safety, guest‘s weight is a minimum weight limit of 25 kilograms (55 pounds) and a maximum of 130 kilograms (290 pounds).
- This tour may not be conducted if weather conditions are unfavorable. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.