The Valencia Tourist Card is your key to the city with 24, 48, or 72 hours of excellent discounts, free travel, and entrance to museums. Eat in restaurants, shop, take a tour–and get great savings all at once! The card is easy and quick to use.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- When you go to collect your card, you will be given a guide and a map with all of the addresses of the establishments and services where you will receive a discount on presenting your Valencia Tourist Card
- Children between 0 and 5 years of age do not require a Valencia Tourist Card because they can travel free on public transport and enter tourist attractions for free or at a reduced rate
- A digital kiosque is available 24/7: Estación Joaquín Sorolla: Carrer de Sant Vicent Màrtir 171, 46007 - València as well as at the airport (arrival terminal, in front of the car rental office)