Discover Utrecht, one of the country's best-kept secrets - conveniently reached by direct train from Amsterdam. Explore this medieval city with an enthusiastic guide of an award-winning tour operator.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The duration of the walking tour is 1.5 hours, including expected and unexpected
- With respect to covid, we adhere to national and local regulations that apply at the time of the walking tour
- The maximum group size for the public walking tour is 6 travellers
- * The minimum age for participation in the public tour is 12 years
- * The maximum group size for the private walking tour is 8 travelers, excluding children under the age of 12. They join for free and no ticket is needed for them
- * On request, we can accommodate larger groups