Hidden amongst the spectacular hoodoos and mesas of southern Utah's Goblin Valley State Park lies a truly fantastic canyoneering adventure. This 4-hour adventure is led by an expert guide and is suitable for travelers of all ages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Goblin Valley State Park Visitor's Center Parking Lot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Children 6 and younger are not allowed
- You must weigh between 70 and 250 pounds (32–114 kg)
- You must be able to hike for 2.5 miles (4 km)
- Maximum group size is 12 persons
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time