Visit the most important places of the Tierra del Fuego National Park on a 6-hour guided tour. Join a small group or, if traveling with children under 4 years old, a private tour departing from Ushuaia with a local guide providing a personalized service.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. Pick up and drop off will not be done at the airport. Pick up and drop off will not be done at the port
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Credit card
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Cruise ship passengers are not permitted to join this regular tour, and must choose a private service instead, so as to accommodate for the cruise's schedule
- If traveling with children under 4, please book the private tour option
- This tour will take place in all weather conditions
- Entrance fee to Tierra del Fuego National Park is not included
- Vegetarians and coeliacs can be accommodated when notifying in advance