This is a great hiking tour for those who enjoy walking and being outdoors. It is also a great opportunity to see the wonderful colors of Laguna Esmeralda, and the evening colors of the mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the local partner's office - Pres. Julio Argentino Roca St. 136Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Cruise ship passengers are not permitted to join this regular tour, and must choose a private service instead, so as to accommodate for the cruise's schedule.
- The pickup is at 2:30 PM at the agency office (Pres. Julio Argentino Roca St. 136). This will be confirmed the night before.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- The tour takes place rain or shine.
- Total ascent: 163 m. Total distance: 9 km.
- Please provide the local partner with you best contact phone number.