Take a 8-hour 4x4 off-road truck ride to explore Escondido Lake and paddle in its blue waters. Enjoy a traditional Argentine barbecue in a wooden cottage, and visit a Husky dog breeding center!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your hotel in Ushuaia.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The weather can vary throughout the day and it may rain on days that start out as sunny and get cold on days that start out warm so it is recommended to wear layers to accommodate for these fluctuations
- It is recommended to bring a waterproof jacket or raincoat, warm clothes, hiking shoes or boots, sunglasses, sunblock, gloves, hat, and a small backpack
- During winter season canoeing is not available, instead you will have free time to walk around the lake
- Land Rover Defender, Chevrolet Trailblazer vehicles or similar
- Arakur Hotel pick-up not included