Visit Lake Pichola, a known artificial freshwater lake in Udaipur, fed by a tributary of Kotra River. The Lake is dotted by islands boasting impressive historical monuments and palaces like Jag Niwas and Jag Mandir palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
- Enjoy a breezy boat ride with scenic views of islands and monuments.
- See the breathtaking sunset view from the boat on Lake Pichola
- Spot the peculiar sight of Bagore ki Haveli
- Pick-up and drop off facility by air conditioned chauffeur driven car
- Entry ticket of boat for ride on Lake Pichola
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Expenses arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Udaipur HotelOpen in Google Maps ⟶