Tour through the historic districts of Twin Falls on this half-day tour. See the majestic Shoshone Falls and Snake River Canyon and stop at Twin Falls Dam and the I.B. Perrine Memorial Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please meet your tour guide at the main entrance of your hotel/campground. Please be ready 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Twin Falls Visitor Center. You will meet your guide on the stairs outside at the front entrance of the visitor center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- This tour is weather-dependent. A different date or full refund will be offered if the tour is canceled due to poor weather
- Children must be in the required booster seats or car seats for their age/weight/height
- The weight limit for this tour is 275 pounds per passenger. If you are over this weight, please contact the activity provider to see if they can accommodate you
- Please note that pick up is not available outside the Twin Falls area