See a natural wonder of the world in person on this self-guided driving tour of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 365 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour begins at 450 AZ-64, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023. Be sure to check your email before you begin to download the Action Tour Guide app, enter your unique password, and access your tour. These steps require good data/wifi. From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route. If you have any questions, please visit ActionTourGuide.com/FAQ at Grand Canyon Village. This is a self-guided experience. There will be no guide waiting to meet you. Hermit Road isn't accessible by private vehicle during the summer. The tour will instruct you to park at stop 15 and walk from stops 16-22, then take the shuttle for stops 23-31. The stops after 31, on the eastern side of the park, can once again be accessed via private vehicle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- * Your own vehicle
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour; no guide will accompany you. The tour app functions as a guide, an audio tour, and a map all in one.
- Please arrange for a vehicle before you take the tour. You only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per person
- After the booking, you will receive an email with a link to the app needed to take the tour and a unique password to access the tour within the app.
- This tour has been developed by local guides, curated by creative writers, and narrated by professional voice artists.
- Most stops along the tour have animated videos allowing you to visualize what you cannot see, such as snapshots from different centuries or interior rooms.
- This tour is valid forever, from the moment of booking. You will not need to change the booking if your travel plans change.