Zoom Torino is the first immersive “Bioparco” in Italy. Explore the zoo's expansive grounds which are home to over 84 different animal species.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- The area is not guarded and closes 30 minutes after the park. Parking costs 3 euros, which can be paid directly to the ticket office. Parking is free for motorcycles, motor homes, and disabled people.
- Disabled access
- The park is wheelchair and stroller accessible. It is necessary to contact the ticketing staff to report the momentary exit.
- For reasons of hygiene and veterinarians, animals are forbidden in the park. There is a convention with the Mein Staffi dog pension, just a few steps from the park. Find more info at the ticket office.