See the city of Turin as you've never done before, thanks to special and exclusive openings of secret and unknown places. Climb 200 steps to reach the top of the Bell Tower and admire the breathtaking views of the city by night.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
In front of St. John's Dome, Via XX Settembre, 87, 10122 Turin TO, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour is only available in Italian
- You will have to climb 200 steps to reach the top of the Bell Tower