Enjoy a private tour to discover the beauty and taste of Turin. Follow your expert guide through the most important sites of the city as you stop for a tasty aperitivo in 3 different traditional locations in the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 6:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
- Explore the most beautiful and interesting parts of Turin with a private guide
- Enjoy 3 different aperitivi in 3 traditional locations in downtown Turin
- Discover some of the most pretty and famous aperitivo places in the city
- Private tour guide
- 3 aperitif stops
- A drink and food sample at each stop
- Pick-up and drop off service
- Children under 18 years
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazza Palazzo di Città, Torino, Italia Meet your guide next to the statue in the square (Conte Verde's monument)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a walking tour and it is recommended you wear comfortable shoes.
- Information on any dietary requirements should be mentioned when you submit your booking.
- This tour is not suitable for people younger than 18.