Visit some of the most iconic ruins in Yucatán and feel transported back to the time of the Mayans. Swim in a cenote, taste a Mexican buffet, and marvel at the well-preserved structures in Chichén Itzá.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickups from hotels in Riviera Maya start at around 5:00 AM. The exact time will be confirmed the day before the tour.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- When swimming in the cenote, wearing a life vest is mandatory