Enjoy an express tour of the Tulum ruins guided by a local expert. Discover the secrets and mythology of the ancient Mayan civilization that established itself in this paradise many years ago. Take a return ferry and bus ride from Cozumel to Tulum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
By the Statue of the Golden Swallows at Fiscal Pier, Ferry Pier to Playa del Carmen, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The ferry ride to and from Playa del Carmen might be rough at times; guests who suffer from motion sickness should take this into consideration
- Please bring comfortable clothes, a bathing suit, sunglasses, a hat, biodegradable sunblock (mandatory), a camera, cash, credit cards, a towel and a change of clothes
- Guests using home video cameras will be charged a government fee of approximately $8 - 10 payable in cash at site
- For cruise ship customers, departure times depend on your cruise schedule; please note there may be some cruise ship arrivals that are not operational during the year; please confirm with the local operator before the reservation
- For hotel customers, please confirm with the local operator before the reservation (subject to availability)
- Guests must take taxi transportation to/from the downtown ferry pier in Cozumel at their own expense