Explore Panarea and Stromboli from morning to evening on this guided boat trip departing from Tropea. Discover the historic center of Panarea and marvel at Stromboli’s volcano and San Vncenzo village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Walk up to the ticket counter to exchange your voucher. Look for “TRIPODI NAVIGAZIONE” under the arch.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- There is a landing fee to disembark at the Aeolian Islands
- Children under the age of 3 can join the tour for free, but will be required to pay the landing fee
- During low season (April, May, and October) the landing fee costs €2.50 per person
- During high season (June, July, August, September) the landing fee costs €5 per person