Spend the night in the Tromsø Ice Domes on this Camp Tamok trip. Enjoy an evening snowshoe hike, discover the Tromsø Ice Domes, and explore your surroundings on a morning dogsledding tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 2 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Fixed total price for a double room for max. 2 participants including evening & morning activities
- We maintain a temperature of minus 5 ˚C inside: we advise dressing warm and in layers
- All guests 14+ years old must book a separate room if there are more than 2 persons per ice suite
- The double beds in the ice rooms have a comfortable mattress covered by reindeer skin and surrounded by an ice frame
- You will sleep in warm expedition sleeping bags provided by us
- There are toilets and showers accessible at all times in the service building annex to the Ice Domes
- Vegetarian food & other dietary request can be provided if notice is given upon booking, please leave a comment when finalizing your booking