Explore the Lyngen Alps and fjords on a snowmobile on a 26-hour tour. Take photos of the Northern lights. Sleep in a glass-roofed Lavvo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 26 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Explore the beautiful fjords and mountains on a four-stroke snowmobile
- Join other members of the group for warm and intimate meals at the basecamp
- Spend the night in your own glass roof lavvo and enjoy (weather permitting) the Northern Lights from your bed
- Learn how to take pictures of the Northern Lights
- Snowmobile excursion
- Accommodation in a private Crystal lavvo
- Warm suits. boots, mittens, and helmets.
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with claustrophobia
- People with heart problems
- People who can't ride a bike
- People with vertigo
- People with respiratory issues
- People with epilepsy
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Scandic Ishavshotel. (Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø, Norway)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity is of medium physical difficulty.
- Please note, a valid driver's liscense is required to drive a snowmobile. If you do not have one, you can either seat behind your partner, behind one of our guides, or on a sled.