Embark on a historical walking tour of Tromsø, the gateway to the Arctic. Walk in the footsteps of Roald Amundsen, the historic explorer and visit Polar Museum before visiting the city's oldest pub.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Arctic Guide Service offices located in Storgata 77, 9008 Tromsø, Norway. Just across the street of Burger King.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Dress for changeable weather
- Please wear comfortable shoes