Gaze at majestic sceneries of mountains and fjords from a viewpoint on an evening hiking tour from Tromsø.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Pickup is in front of the Scandic Ishavshotel. Address: Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø. Your guide will pick you up in front of the main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Please wear warm and water resistant clothes and have an extra layer with you and shoes/boots that are suitable for hiking
- Sunglasses are recommended
- It is recommended that you bring a bottle of water with you (0.5 liters should be enough)
- Please be prepared for limited toilet facilities, there will be a gas station stop during the drive, however the camp itself is in the wild Arctic nature