Observe the Bottlenose and Common Dolphins of Arrábida Natural Park in their natural habitat. Discover the park's beauty with opportunities to explore mysterious caves and swim in the coastal waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The departure will take place at the "ESPADARTE" tourist boarding pier which is the third white gate after the entrance gate to the marina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes