Explore the Mediterranean pearls of Central Dalmatia and walk through centuries of history with a professional guide. Discover Diocletian's palace, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Croatian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 15b, 21000, Split, Croatia. They will be holding the inscription of your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.