Get an introduction to Trieste on an orientation tour by bus with free Wi-Fi and audio narration. See monuments such as the Molo Audace pier, built on the wreck of an old ship, the waterfront Miramare Castle and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Board the bus at the Molo Audace, in front of Unità d'Italia Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶