Enjoy an express coach service to Venice by a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival in Venice, use your bus ticket to enjoy a boat tour of the city's wonderful islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Meeting point for the bus at the airport: once you have collected your luggage you will leave the baggage-claim area and enter the main arrivals hall. Exit from the arrival hall and you will find the bus departure stop immediately outside on your left • Meeting point for the boat at F30 pier: coming from Piazzale Roma, immediately after crossing the Calatrava Bridge, you turn on the left: the pier is next to Nike store. Coming from Santa Lucia train station, turn on the right immediately before the Calatrava Bridge -Meeting point for the boat at San Marco (if you are catching the boat there): Caserma Cornoldi pier, after San Zaccaria pier, close to Metropole hotelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Buses from the airport are available at least every hour, depending on the time of day and in coordination with landing flight times.
- The first trip from Venice Airport is at 5:20 AM and last trip at 12:50 AM (1:20 AM from the end of March until end of October)
- The first trip from Piazzale Roma is at 4:20 AM and the last trip is at 11:30 PM
- You can do the boat tour at any date during your stay at 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, or 2:00 PM from F30 Pier, or at 10:30 AM, 12:30 PM, or 2:30 PM from Cornoldi Pier