Discover the beauty of Europe’s first river during this family-friendly guided rafting trip on the river Noce in Val di Sole. Receive rafting and safety gear before conquering small and big rapids.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Trentino Wild/Rafting Center Val di Sole. Private parking is available.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Packed lunch
- Sports shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- In relation to the water level of the river, there can be different routes suited to the age of the participants