Explore the beautiful town of Trani, the pearl of the Adriatic Sea, on a walking tour. Walk along the winding roads of the historical center and visit the cathedral and the Swabian castle. Finish off the tour near cafes and shops by the harbor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, French, German
- Visit Trani, the pearl of the Adriatic Sea
- Discover the Jewish quarter
- See the gorgeous small churches of the old town
- Explore the Romanesque Cathedral facing the sea
- Experienced multilingual guide
- Entrance tickets to the monuments
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is free for children under 14 years old
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to run. In the event that the minimum is not reached within 7 days before the date of the excursion, you will receive an email with a cancellation and refund.