Take part in a tour which connects kids with history and fun, as you learn about the history and tradition of this medieval city. Get ready for many intriguing legends, fairy tales and stories!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Theatre Wilama Horzycy w Toruniu. Street Address: Plac Teatralny 1, 87-100.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Visit to St. Katedra rzymskokatolicka Sw. Jana Chrzciciela i Jana Ewangelisty is included in the tour
- Tips to local restaurants, patisseries, and pubs are also included in the tour
- Tickets to the museum (€10) are not included in the tour