Explore famous landmarks including CN Tower and Hockey Hall of Fame on a guided walking tour of multicultural Toronto. Get access to app-based audio-guided routes to explore the city on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tours depart from outside the Hockey Hall of Fame, in front of the hockey players bronze statue, on the north-west corner of Yonge/Fronte Street. Your tour guide will be wearing a dark blue "Vox City Walks" branded uniformOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Your ticket includes multiple self-guided tours of Toronto. Make sure to scan the QR code on your voucher to download our Vox City app and get full access to these
- Your pass includes multiple guided walking tours, you can join them in separate days if it fits your schedule better.