Enjoy a day tour to Niagara Falls from Toronto. Stopover in Niagara-on-the-Lake and view attractions such as the Floral Clock and Whirlpool Rapids with up to 3 hours of free time at the falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the following locations: 275 Yonge St., Toronto, ON M5B 1N8 (in front of the 3 Brewers Restaurant, beside the Shoppers Drug Mart in Dundas Square) at 8:00 AM; 340 Front St., W Toronto, ON M5V 0K3 (in front of the Tim Hortons Coffee Shop) at 8:15 A; 2100 Hurontario St., Mississauga, ON L5B 1M9. Please contact the tour operator to confirm your pickup time. Pickup at 340 Front St. will not be available on Sundays.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This activity operates on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
- The tour operates with a maximum number of 24 guests
- The Hornblower boat cruise is only included if that option is chosen. During the winter months, this option includes a ticket to the Skylon Tower instead
- The legal drinking age in Ontario is 19 years