Discover a cultural treasure in the heart of Toronto at the world-renowned Bata Shoe Museum. Celebrate 4,500 years of footwear history with exciting and groundbreaking exhibitions guaranteed to entertain and educate visitors of all ages.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Bata Shoe Museum, 327 Bloor Street West, Toronto. The Museum can be easily reached by subway, car, or uber from downtown Toronto. Street and paid parking, within walking distance of the Museum, may be available.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Museum has a Smart Guide that can be accessed via the Museum's free WiFi. Bring your own WiFi-enabled device.