Enjoy a day tour to beautiful Niagara Falls from Toronto. Visit Niagara-on-the-Lake, sample local wines and view attractions such as the Floral Clock and Whirlpool Rapids. Benefit of some free time or take an optional boat tour "Voyage to the Falls".
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- • Pick up is available from 275 Yonge St., Toronto, ON M5B 1N8 (in front of the 3 Brewers Restaurant, beside the Shoppers Drug Mart in Dundas Square) at 8:00 AM • 340 Front St., W Toronto, ON M5V 0K3 (in front of the Tim Hortons Coffee Shop) at 8:15 AM • 2100 Hurontario St., Mississauga, ON L5B 1M9 (please contact tour operator for your pickup time).
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This activity operates on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls only.
- The tour operates with a maximum number of 24 guests.
- Please note that the Hornblower Boat Cruise is only included, if that option is chosen. During the winter months, this option includes a ticket to the Skylon Tower instead.
- Please note that the legal drinking age in Ontario is 19 years old.