Enjoy a private tour to discover the beauty and the tastes of Turin. Follow your expert guide through the most important sites of the city and take some tasty breaks to enjoy the most traditional and delicious local dishes!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 6:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Explore the most beautiful and interesting parts of Turin with a private guide
- Enjoy a traditional starter with aperitif, a main course, a delicious dessert and a coffee with small pastries
- Discover some of the most pretty and famous food places in the city
- Private tour guide
- An appetizer with aperitif
- Tasting of two wines with a first/main course
- A dessert
- Coffee and small pastries
- Pick-up/drop off service
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazza Castello, 10122 Torino Meet your guide in front of the main entrance of Palazzo Madama.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a walking tour so it is recommend that you wear comfortable shoes.
- The tour terminates in Piazza San Carlo.
- In case of any particular food requirement it is better to mention it when you submit your booking.